This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Andover, Allegany, New York
Slocum Cemetery is located in the township of Andover, New York about two and a half miles southeast of Andover village on Davis Hill.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Lee Family Cemetery, transcribed by Ina Church (Mrs. Raymond B. Church), May 1951, FHL 860,266.
- Solomon Slocum, died Jan. 25, 1866, age 67y 6d
- Lucy Slocum, (his wife), died Jan. 24, 1866, age 67y 11m 19d
- Abram SLocum, (son of Solomon and Lucy Slocum), born Aug. 29, 1836, died Mar. 14, 1895
- Mary J., wife of Abram Slocum, born Sept. 22, 1837, died Aug. 27, 1915
- Solomon, son of Abram and Mary J. Slocum, died Aug. 13, 1874, age 9y 7m
- David Slocum, (son of Solomon and Lucy Slocum) born 1827; died 1915
- Harriet A., (wife of David Slocum) 1830-1894
- John W. Callahan, 1865-19--
- Ruba A., his wife, 1863-1911 (dau. of David and Harriet Slocum
- Minnie Galpin, 1855-1931 (dau. of David and Harriet Slocum)
- Floyd Slocum, 1875-1949 (son of David and Harriet Slocum)
- Beulah Slocum, 1881-
There are no markers for these three:
- Bert SLocum, son of David and Harriet Slocum
- Alonzo Slocum, son of David and Harriet Slocum
- Sophia, wife of Alonzo
- Nathaniel Farrand, died Aug. 25, 1861, age 80y 11d
- Lucy, wife of Nathaniel Farrand, died Nov. 17, 1846, age 65y 3m
- "In memory of Susan, Daug. of Nathaniel Farrand and Wife."
- William Slocum, died July 30, 184?
- Hiram D. Baham, died March 29, 1825, age 10m 20d, son of N.L. and C. L. Baham
- Conrhad Baham, Old stone
- S. Baham, died 1876
- Conrad Baham, 1802-1876, New Stone
- Mahetable Baham, his wife, 1804-1897
- Desiah (Baham) Houghtailing, 1829-1898
- Geo. H. Houghtaling, Co. D. 188 Regt. N.Y.S.V., died April 25, 1896, age 66y
- Daniel Scribner, died Jan. 28, 1866, age 75y
- Phebe, wife of Daniel Scribner, died Aug. 1, 18--, age 70y
- Daniel A. Scribner, died Feb 4, 1895, age 81y
- Augusta W., his wife, died Apr. 3, 1897, age 77y
- Children of James and Margret Wilcox - all on one stone
- Antoinett, died Oct. 6, 1867, 15y 5m
- James M., Oct. 6, 1867, 6y 10d
- Mariah, died Sept. 15, 1851, 1y 1m
- Horace, died Apr. 14, 1864, 6y 10m 6d
- Charlie Sealy, son of Moses and Emma Wilcox, died Jan. 5, 1881, 3y 8m 4d
- Ardean Wilcox, 1872-1930
- Napolean Lasher, 1836-1865; "Military Record Unknown"
Andover, New York
Allegany County GenWeb Page
© copyright 1999, by Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.