This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Wellsville, Allegany, New York
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Lee Family Cemetery, transcribed by Ina Church (Mrs. Raymond B. Church), May 1951, FHL 860,266.
- W. A. Sherwood, died Oct. 11, 1885, age 63y 2m
- Adaline Sherwood, wife of W. A. Sherwood, died Apr. 23, 1863, age 39y 7m 12d
- Melvin Sherwood, son of W. A. and A. M. Sherwood, died Apr. 30, 1859, age 6y 10m 15d
- Lyman Sherwood, son of W. A. and A. M. Sherwood, died July 5, 1859, age 9y 1m 9d
- James W. Sherwood, [son of W. A. and A. M. Sherwood], 1863-1909
- Adie B. [Nobles] Rippenbark, died June 7, 1876, age 22y
No markers for the following who are buried there:
- John Nobles, died August 1886
- Elizabeth (Sherwood) Nobles, wife of John Nobles, died July 17, 1899, age 79y
- Minnie Nobles, daughter of Daniel and Rose H. Nobles, died 1887
- Serepta (Nobles) Gee, daughter of John and Elizbeth Nobles
- Ellen Viola Sherwood, daughter of W. A. and A. M. Sherwood, 1859-1870
- Eunice Marshall, daughter of Frank and Jane Marshall
- Ephriam Gowdy
Town of Wellsville
Last updated on July 17, 2006
© copyright 1999, Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.
Allegany County, New York Table of Contents